Confectionary ruffles are a wearable bakeshop. She's a bit of a hybrid, something like a cretzel or a cruffin: flaky pastry layers added onto something that was already delicious as it was. Packaged up with a ribbon bow or a button closure.
Atropa is a ruffley long-sleeved blouse/cardigan with a choice of tie-front or button-front closure. Gathering at the waist and wrist with decorative ribbon appliques give it a country cottagecore vibe. Make Atropa in flannel as a cozy piece for fall layers, or sew one in a floaty sheer fabric for any season of the year.
The instant download PDF pattern file includes:
- Sizes 00-30 (up to 168 cm / 66 1/8″ hip circumference)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions suitable for any skill level
- Guide for choosing your size and adjusting for perfect fit
- Three downloadable PDF formats (click here for printing info)
- Tiled US Letter/A4 for printing at home
- A0/Copyshop for large format printing
- Projector optimized layout