Cicoria Coveralls Pattern
Zipping into coveralls is like zipping into a power suit. A suit that gives you the power to wrench the spare tire from under your pickup truck or free a baby kitten from the crawlspace. Cicoria also happens to look good perched at a coffee shop (Dandy Blend please, no caffeine after 3:00 PM), legs crossed on a bar stool with a latte.
Over a year in the making, this jumpsuit is everything I wanted Erbaccia patterns to be: it’s tailored and elegant as much as it is tough and functional.
Any ambitious maker can tackle this pattern, regardless of their level of experience. Even testers who rated themselves as advanced beginners finished beautiful Cicoria jumpsuits complete with the zip fly!
You’ll also learn a traditional fine-tailored trouser pocket construction that is virtually impossible to find in commercial sewing patterns.
The Cicoria Coveralls are designed with a tailored shape, 3/4 length sleeves, straight-leg pant with trouser pockets, a low neckline with notched collar, zip fly front, and patch pockets on the chest and back pant.
The instant download PDF pattern file includes:
- Sizes 00-30 (up to 168 cm / 66 1/8″ hip circumference)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions suitable for any skill level
- Guide for choosing your size and adjusting for perfect fit
- Three downloadable PDF formats (click here for printing info)
- Tiled US Letter/A4 for printing at home
- A0/Copyshop for large format printing
- Projector optimized layout