Cozy as a house dress. Refined as a Doric column. Free as a seed head bobbing in the breeze.
Festuca is a true wrap dress that can also be cut at a top length. Tie closure makes for an easy adjustable fit, and a deep back pleat adds generous ease and movement to an otherwise straight silhouette. Festuca can be sewn in knit or woven fabrics, sleeveless or with a long bell sleeve, as well as with or without a collar.
The instant download PDF pattern file includes:
- Sizes 00-30 (up to 168 cm / 66 1/8″ hip circumference)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions suitable for any skill level
- Guide for choosing your size and adjusting for perfect fit
- Three downloadable PDF formats (click here for printing info)
- Tiled US Letter/A4 for printing at home
- A0/Copyshop for large format printing
- Projector optimized layout